With a homeschool gone, the psycho hose beast has no one to defend her. The host tries to be nice only for a survival expert to object sending him, a team playing leader, and a nerd to cheap lunch, where the leader finds out the survival expert is right and the food isn't that bad once you get used to it, to the nerd's dismay. The host decides to have a voting challenge, where odds and votes are against a psycho hose beast, sending her to Isle de Loser
Chris starts out the day trying to be nice, letting everyone into good lunch. However Josh doesn't accept the niceness and Chris decides to send Samuel, Harold, and Josh to cheap lunch for losing. Samuel finds out Josh is right when he tries out the food and finds out the food isn't that bad when you get used to it. Harold disagrees.
Chris decides for this to be a vote off where an alliance knows exactly who to get rid of. After majority votes, Izzy is sent home for being too crazy and a threat leaving the final 7 left on the island.
Who Played Who?Edit
- Alejandro, Geoff, Sally, and Frank appear but don't speak.
- Only five contestants talked in this episode.
- First episode where Izzy isn't known as debuter in the bolded summary.
- Izzy has only won up until she was eliminated(winning Clowning Around with Bears and Talents for Hire!)
- Alejandro is the only competitor left not played by TrentFan, NZ Man123, or Henzzy.
- Frank is absent this episode, despite being a co-host.